Wednesday 7 August 2013

So here it is...

The day of the Janus conference has finally arrived. After 1 week of planning and preparation it all comes down to this. 

As a training facilitator and a member of the organising team I ask myself should we put such an important event in the hands of young people (many of which English is not their 1st language) and the answer I always come to is a resounding yes. 

For me I've never put much stock on the final result, I believe that the process many of our participants have gone through this week is the important bit. 

I feel we have had an amazing week, the stories have moves me to tears at times and lets face it with this much trust in what people have shared there is too much invested in the event for it not to be a success.

I wish all our participants well today, you have very little to prove to anyone about your abilities, go out there and impress this conference as much as you've impressed the training team. Watch this space for more updates... 

No comments:

Post a Comment