Tuesday 6 August 2013

It apparently never ends...

I have considered myself a well experienced person both on account of my achievements and my...age. However participation in Janus Seminar has changed my approach to this issue for good. It has come out to be the very true when people here say and proove that Youth in Action events make the difference for those who are lucky to take part in them. You feel neither a better one or worse than the others. You are just one of them and the more your acquisition is the more valuable "source" you become to the newcomers to the YiA. I have a feeling to be on the edge of something so I will either fall down or see the other way to go forward. Thanks to this meeting in London I definitely opt for the second!!! Danuta from Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment