Monday 5 August 2013

Sharing is caring

Sharing is caring...

I have heard this expression a lot. Never really fully understood the whole meaning behind it.


Until today.

Every organisation got the chance to present it self today. JANUS team, as usual, did great job with providing everything we needed. Computers, printer machines, coloured papers and much more. Artistically gifted people, there was a lot of them by the way, used everything amazingly well. In a matter of hours our pale and a empty conference room, transferred into colourful and interesting room. Room full of people eager to present their organisation and talk about their projects. The diversity and creativity of which was amazing.

I could have just end my post with that, but there was other things happening during the organisation fair as well.
Participants got the opportunity to share their stories. Stories about how Youth Projects influenced their lives. Things and stories that were said, touched every single person in side the room. I have no doubt in my mind that they will touch a lot more, when they are uploaded.

Personally today was an amazing learning experience. I am realising how many possibilities are waiting for me to be discovered.

So sharing is caring... I would say it is true. Today we all shared our experiences and stories with the same reason. Because we care!!! We care about young people and we care about projects being organised.

Today made me realise something as well. You can not connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.
That was what our day was all about. Looking backwards, so tomorrow we can look into the future with clear picture in our heads.

Future is waiting to be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment