Sunday 4 August 2013

Is this the best seminar I have attended so far?

It is becoming more and more obvious that people organising this seminar put a lot of effort into it. Everything is known at least few hours in advance, team is awesome and people who are attending are really inspiring.

Through out this last days we got to know each other better. People are more relaxed and prepared to share their knowledge about youth in general. I can not put in words how happy I am to be surrounded by people that posses that amount of knowledge about youth and different cultures.
All I can say is my eyes and ears will be open, trying not to miss anything.

I have to go and prepare for the intercultural fair now. Judging from the experience I have had last days, it is going to be FUN.

I guess answering my question will not be hard at all. I can already tell that this is definitely the best seminar I have attended so far.

Thank you JANUS team!



No comments:

Post a Comment